Natural Deer Antler Chews
Harvested from the pristine mountains of the Austrian Alps, deer antlers offer any dog a long lasting, chewing fun treat and will not leave a mess. Full antlers are especially good for strong and aggressive chewers.
All of our chews are 100% natural, with no additives, preservatives or chemicals and are made from naturally shed Grade A Red Deer antlers.
Each antler is selected based on size and durability. They are washed clean before being hand cut to the appropriate size. We smooth out any rough corners or edges and then sand the ends. Finally, the antlers are baked at 450 F for 8 minutes to ensure that all bacteria have been eliminated.
- Natural source of minerals and nutrients like calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
- Free from chemicals, bleaches and other treatments
- Helps satisfy dog’s chewing tendencies
- Straight cut into a bar shape to prevent the splintering and breaking that occurs at joints
- Long-lasting and free from odor
- Sustainably sourced from naturally shed antlers, no animals are harmed in the process
Large antlers weigh between 4.2 oz and 5.6 oz; and are between 6.3 inches and 7.9 inches in length. This size is appropriate for medium and large breeds.
Medium antlers weigh between 2.8 oz and 4.2 oz; and are between 6.3 inches and 7.1 inches in length. This size is appropriate for small and medium breeds.
Please note that like all dog chews, antlers should be consumed under supervision. Make sure you buy a size large enough to allow your animal to chew confidently and to prevent them from swallowing a piece.